Genealogy Homes has taken as much care as possible to ensure that family information provided on genealogy web sites to be correct.
However, information is provided by clients and we can not be responsible for the validity. Therefore Genealogy Homes gives no guaranty as to its accuracy and we accept no liability for any spelling errors, wrongly published family names, dates, links or any inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information.
Copyright © 2007 Genealogy Homes. All rights reserved.
The materials available through this website and other websites owned or provided by Genealogy Homes (individually and collectively, the "Website") are the property of Genealogy Homes or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may view, copy and print pages from the Website only:
(1) for personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights or notices,
(2) for communicating with Genealogy Homes about a company product or service, or
(3) for placing an order with Genealogy Homes. You may not otherwise use, reproduce, download, store, post, broadcast, transmit, modify, sell or make available to the public, content from the Website without the prior written approval of Genealogy Homes or its licensors.
The Genealogy Homes logo, "Family Gathering" with Surname logo, and other trademarks names, graphics, photos, buttons and backgrounds produced by Genealogy Homes may not be used without permission.
Linking To The Website And Content
Genealogy Homes does not object to hyper-linking to the home page of their Websites unless the hyperlinks dilute or tarnish Genealogy Homes trade name or trademarks. You may not use any Genealogy Homes trademark, logo or other proprietary graphic to link to the Website (or for any other purpose) without the company's prior approval.
Submission or Changes of Information and Addition of Photos
Corrections and additions to our genealogy sites should be substantiated with documented sources. These add credibility and traceability to your request or addition. Photos should be identified with name and what family they connect to. Contact the webmaster for instructions and other information.
Rules for Good Documentation
- Document as you go.
- Enter sources and notes in a consistent format.
- Enter a source description only once.
- Use confidential information with discretion and sensitivity.
- List all sources found for each event.
- Identify and document conflicting or missing information.
- Avoid using abbreviations.
- Specify additional research where needed.
- Strive to obtain primary sources for each event.
- Welcome input and constructive review of your documentation.
- Identify all researchers by name for all contributions, including your own. Use your own name, not I or me.
- Recognize that good documentation requires continuous refinement.
Genealogy Homes is a division of of GuppiArts.com